Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I could not let you go too.

Dear Marta, I would confess that many a time I wished to leave you too but everytime was hurt by you something forced me to wait for you to return. I suffered so much for you in the hope that you would pass me some of the pain you bear in your heart and soon I realised that I had bitten off more than I can chew. But still I stayed, for I believe you deserve a life that respects that sharp beauty and regal voice which I love so much, not treated like everybodys doormat just because you prefer to keep to yourself. Now I would reward my reigning queen with anything she wants and you are well worth it too! You have the initiative to think of others too and so I never questioned your decisions. I trust you with all my secrets since we started our courtship and unlike any other, you honoured the deal. And in return I will forever be faithful to you.

No comments: