Friday, January 4, 2008

We can only trust ourselves

They did not care last year when time and time again they ignored my silent pleas for help against discrimination. Nor did they stop to think about the utter stupidity of sending a patrol unsupported into a high threat gang infested neighborhood. So I am really glad that we are somehow still here for one another. But where as children we are bound to our elders commands as adults now we are responsible for more than just ourselves. We have no obligation to follow foolish directives and if they do not wish to see our rationale then it is our god given right to make them learn before more people die for their incompetence. Have no fear of taking control for that is what we should do to protect those who rely on our skills, my queen. And so this way we shall control our fate and ensure that we see each other at the end of each day with a clear mind that says... I know you will be back, you are doing everything you can to return to my side. Know this my desert rose: I only pray for one thing each day and that is your health.

No comments: