Friday, January 11, 2008

Long time without writing


Its been awhile i dont come here

due to lack of words and stories

but now a reall life begins

with you at my side

on a new world

u made me really happy

this last days

i know sometimes i was stuck

but now i am not any longer


"The Once Broken angel descended from the sky , dared to fight her fears from past again

along with her new friend that came from the flames of hell, she changed him and he did the same , are now departing to another world , close to her heart, along with her he helped on the blockades that were blocking her way to fly again to her home . "I Came to erase my sins and to erase my past memories and im ready to make new ones "



"The no longer broken heart angel is flying home with her friend of their path .....
"She in return said thank you for beeing there for me , wherever u go ... i go to .."

No comments: