Saturday, November 24, 2007

I am joyful

Carmen, I thank you for the gift. That song really touches my heart for we have been living such a tale for all our time together. You must have gone out of your way to seek a bard's talent in acquiring those lyrics for me!

Seeing you write despite your past experiences also bring a smile to my face. Can the others not understand that we hail from different cultures and that there are many unique languages in the world? I understand your English perfectly, and would like to assure you that the English language is easy to master given frequent practise! Your Portuguese language is much more complex than my favoured tongue.

Oh Carmen, if you run into any more trouble with those linguistic fascists again give me a call and I will handle them for you! I would dearly love to see you accompany me on the Illier message boards for it is so desolate there...

No comments: