Saturday, November 24, 2007

In memory of Vanda´s Lost Love


I used to know this great gentleman , at first time i didnt know his name , i only knew that he came from the last ship coming for GE World , i was waiting for my brother Vanir and my sister Carmen, until i saw him going down the ship stairs, he only carried his own body cloth, maybe he had dificult time on his last home,and when he came down he looked at the sky and felt the morning breeze .. then noticed me siting on a chair near the ship , the first thing he said was :

" Finally a new home to start over without lies and fear.

Then he looked at me and said :

"Excuse me miss , can u tell me the hours ? Its becouse im new here , and i dont know the time .

I asnwered him back , saying its was 9:00 am

and i welcome u to the new world mr ?

He anwser me back :

" Im Mr . Naru but , u can call me just Naru miss Vanda.

I asked him : "How do u know my name ?

He said that he preddicted the name becouse he was training to be a master wizard and he had Esp powers .

From that time i was stil speaking to him until my brother and sister came from theyr work

but i noticed naru expression like he has sad or maybe he lost something important, and i was sad for him too so i apresented my family to him

and sence that time we became friends ... and from some time later Naru and I became Lovers

But on day 4 of march he was called by the queen to defeat the golden gollum at tetra cemetry and , he didnt survived ... so in his memory i left this for him ...


"When You're Gone"
Avril Lavigne

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side
When you walk away I count the steps that you take


Do you see how much I need you right now
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok


I miss you
I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do
When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now


[Chorus]
We were made for each other
Out here foreverI know we were, yeah
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe
I need to feel you here with me, yeah

No comments: