Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Journey ...


Dear Rosa ..


I am in a big journeyI am walking all aloneI saw many faces during the journeySome travelled with me a whileThey gave water and foodI reached half the wayFor here onwards it's difficultThere is a lots path in front of meI have to choose one there is no returnI have to select the best pathI like a path, no one has travelled so farMy path is difefrent, everyone saideveryone says, ' dont go 'But I have to go through that pathThere is a lot of humps and gutters in thatI can see it from here itselfI know no one follows meBut I will make the journey of my life ..


I hope you are ok ..

I miss you soo much my dear sister

The queen asked me to do a final task for her

Before my vacations start

And i have being thinking since the last chat we had

Dear sister

when i start my vacations i will travell ( Carmen Vanir and Vanda )

to explore the world

after two years of no vacations i think i deserve this

..My new family members will take care of the blog for us

and they will train themselfs

i dont want take advatages from u

no it would be unfair

soo i will wait until your return on your GE work

So after that time we can enjoy our fights on tetra and avenge the lost souls Together


Ohh i almost forgot

on my journey i met a girl

begging on rebouldoux fountain

i asked her name

she awnsered saying that her name was temari

and she was alone

soo i adopted her

and now

she is healthy and happy fighting on peter side

after that i could see a smile on edgar face

i think he could undertand temari

he lost his family too

so he held her until she stoped cry ..
Dear sister
let us meet soon!


No comments: