Thursday, December 27, 2007

A christmas that i will never forget ...


Dear Varghese,


I will never forget about our last night

You made me a different woman and you made my christmas happy

like i never had for years

Thank you for always believing me and for always comfort me when im down

u say that u give just a litle and thats not true

by staying with me u Do help me alot on my path

i tried to fight my past with your help your kind words that keep helping me on my future

I might not be making sence now , but i dont want u to let u go to

You are now part of my life wherever u want or not

i just wish on this new year be a better person to you my love

u deserve so much

i just hope tath i can give u alot than last night gift

i just need to find the courage and strenght once again

but this time will be different

becouse i have you with me

You toke always care of me even i didnt looked at you when we were youngers

i never found your heart on that time

but now it makes sence why did u always kept near me and healed my wounds when i used to fall down

And the reason i survived was ... you

i still remember the day your mom scolded you by saying

keep near carmen she is very speciall for your future( Had a dream like that -_-)

i have nothing more to say just this .

I hope that u can be still with me this year !

And keep helping me like i will try help you

and yes i enjoyed very much our Christmas Night


WITH LOVE .....CARMEN

No comments: