Wednesday, December 12, 2007

For Fai From Vanda ...


Dear Fai i had the most sweet dream..about two days ago...Inside of the dream i found you ..

With a black costume given by the queen ...that reflected the sunshine on your sweet face ..the sky was so bright ..and the queen came to congratulate us from driving the Phobiton Hords ..atempting to destroy Reboldoux and Port of coimbra..and as a gift she gave us a royal ship ..and you named the ship My Cloud ..After some hours after the ball...we went on a trip to the sea of elephant ...its was wonderfull...Then u held me in your arms while we are watching the sunset ...Ohhh i still remember my love.. i remember the colors .they were so beautifull that bring me tears to my eyes..After some time ..u held my hand and i looked at your eyes ...and you gave me a warm kiss...after that ..the dream ended and its was almost time for me to go for work :)

I wished ..that that dream didnt had to end *blushes*

No comments: