Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A dream on a raining night


Dear varghese and sister Rosie,

Last night i had a dream, it was a funny dream XD

i was on my work on the squad making an exam to the newbies

and i was called to the boss office..and he said

Ahhh!Good timing ... thanks for coming

i need u to help someone

then i looked at the front window

and i saw a new person

and toughted to myself

"Who is this person "?

i think i know him but i cant remember

then boss said : I need you to guide and help this person here

he is Sir Kenny from singapure police squad

he said he knew u so he asked me for your help

The days passed away and i helped him and one day on our day off

i was coming home and he asked me wanna come have lunch with me ?

And i said Hmn...sure i will show u the best place to eat ...


END

No comments: