Sunday, December 2, 2007

My failor to rosa...


Dear sister.. i dont know wath happend to me yesterday, i was not myself again

i saw to many deads on the way to coimbra. And thanks to that i fail to you as a sister .

i hope u can understand me , after so many batles , with you my sister how could i do that to you , i dont deserve to be your sister ....

I wont fail again , and if theres something on my mind causing problems to our companions

i will just say it .

I went visit my cousin at coimbra hospital last night

and hes hurt but he can survive .

Rosa i hope your are fine ...

I might have to travell again

The queen said Arlyn she is coming to coimbra trough the sea of elephant

with alot of minions ..

She is attempting to destroy Port Of Coimbra

i have to prepare again for another battle .. i might have no time to write you letters .. But i Will Try my best to be your favorite sister ..

Let us meet again ..

No comments: