Sunday, December 9, 2007

Im Sorry Rosa...


Dear Rosa....i ...once again failed to you my sister....

Its like the demon inside of me was controlling me........yes it was.....somehow i lost myself there

but thanks to you ...hes gone and im ok now....im sorry if i made you sad or angry ...i didnt mean to do that........im really sorry ......i had some flashbacks there .....and my tears started falling ..i couldnt controll them .......today i went outside and i meet a friend ..and he wrote me this .....to me ..and now i am giving this to you .........sister dont leave .....if i fail again call me to reason like u did yesterday....please......







I'm O.K.
I'll admit I'm slightly troubled
and there are times I'm downright sad
When I think back on things that happened
and some of those were really bad

But I'm O.K., I tell you truly
I'm alive, and that's alot
I'm better off than some old buddies
Yeah I'm alive, and they are not

There are times I dream about them
But mostly now, I only sleep
I'm telling you I'm doing fine now
Why should I think 'bout things so deep
I never cry, cause that's not manly

It's not the way that I was taught
And what the hell, it's all behind me
I've put aside just what we've fought
I can't remember all the reasons
There had to be some, I suppose

I do remember, for God and country
but it was more than only those
I lost some friends, for lofty reasons
and they are now forever gone

But I'm O.K., Yeah, I'm still living
But sometimes, God, I'm so alone.

No comments: