Monday, December 31, 2007

I did it again ......


Here i am again , writing this , trying to trow up everything that is stuck on me

its so hard, for me saying this things and see my only friend suffering for my mistakes , i keep doing bad things and i ...really dont want to be like this but sometimes i cant fight it alone like i used to fight ...when i lost my friends i toughted well now it will be hard and in the end i will die from my own mistakes and sorrows , but my destiny changed somehow and i must thank you for that , u keep seeing things i cant see my self becouse im blind from past where i was rejected by so many ppl ... after this months i could smile again and trust again in ppl .... i really know how is to be lonley ...and i dont want to be like that and kill my self ...

and i know to this days i have been to much selfish and i only could think on me and not for the ppl around me ....why is it so hard for me to realize that in time.. ppl say i think to much and its true some of my memories i cant forget in one blink .... and i really dont want to hurt my only friend that i have now .....the one who cheer me up when im down and listen all my dark secrets

i really ...i really dont want ....

i really dont want to lose my best friend .........i dont want to end up alone again without no one to talk .......i......i........


im scared to be ending like that .....even if u r far away from me u r still close to me here on the place i cherish u the most .....


Forgive me .......i may not making sence

i really felt bad playing on your feelings ......i should have told u wath i was thiking from the first moment


I just ....hope u can be still my friend ....

i have nothing more to say ....that was the things i couldnt say when i was with u .......im sorry

No comments: