Friday, December 21, 2007

Missing You

Dear Carmen,

I apologise I was unable to entertain you last night; I was exhausted from the week's training and our upcoming examinations do not help the matter much.


On our new careers I will just tell the truth; Rosa and I prove to be very capable in our new roles due to our past experience assisting both domestic and military parties with various troubles. A lot of people are trying very hard to compete with us, but we simply do not have the time or energy to bother with such childish jealousy.

You probably have a lot of things to teach us this weekend, and we look forward to once again spending time with you who brought us to this industry in the first place. We would like you to know that we have no regrets leaving our past behind.


Now all that matters is not being overconfident with ourselves and flunking the entrance exams!

Love,
Varghese

No comments: