Saturday, December 29, 2007

No longer in silence ....


Dear Rosa , and varghese


i dont know wath happend yesterday to me , i realized my mistakes ...i also realized i was soo cold towards u sister and u my love , maybe i was having a bad day or its my tiressness speaking trought me , i was stuck on my emotions i couldnt feel anything or think or express my self , some part of me told me they are worried about me and wath i give for them nothing becouse for now i am a cold bitch i cant give them wath they deserve my head wasc really heavy and my heart to i was completly stuck .....

Rosa , Varghese im so sorry ...i dont want to have more discussions with my favorite sister and u my love im so sorry to i .....hope u 2 can forgive me in time ....But today after a good night of sleep i feel better and refreshed ,today i can think on wath i did yesterday and i could see how cold i was .....plz i hope u both forgive me ......



No comments: