Monday, December 31, 2007

So it begins this New Year

If you would be my loving wife Marta, I would be your loyal husband for all eternity. Never will I stray from the path of the light, for we both know firsthand the price of following the devil.

I would quit my favourite hobby of horse racing just for you my love... so that you may live free from worry. And my work days as a facility manager gives me plenty of time to write to you.

Yes, I inhabit a different body, but I am the same person who rescued you from that horrid life of a waitress to grant you a profession of honor and responsibility that I knew you would enjoy.

Our meeting will come sooner than later, my desert rose. Somehow, we will find a way. And I will be there waiting for you. And you'll recognise me a mile away :)

Finally. My wish a decade old has come true. I hope it is the same for you as well.

No comments: