Saturday, December 8, 2007

How I feel ......


Ahhh dear sister, sometimes i dont understand myself, i try to fight my fears

and my sorrows, but i now realize it will be hard to fight them back , and sometimes i just .....want quit everything , and myself...maybe im not making sence , but thats is how i feel,

i tried many time to give up on my life , but somehow you changed me for better

beeing your friend ........is a blessing ....for a person that only had 4 friends, i just.....wished to strong like you ...call me crazy but its true , its like if i needed help before i meet you , and inside of me i scream for help , but no one could help me like hugo and cristina and you helped me , trough this game i gain a good friend that i trust the most now , i was once a person that couldnt trust on ppl , i was cold and selfish , but now im changed and i want to continue live every day more and more than anything else ....






"Time "

Time heals all pain

Time can bring you loss or gain

Time waits for none it seems

Time gives me time to heal

Time washes away the old

Time reveals things untold

Time can also cleans the soul

Time is all we need

Time can age you, make you or break you

Time can stand still

Time can flyTime is inevitable for you and for me .

No comments: