Monday, December 31, 2007

Your last chance to say no, Marta

Dear Marta, there is something I wish to warn you about as your friend and brother. You may know this already and you can say that I am a nag but I would like to give fair warning of my intentions. This new year brings much new hope for us both and I have helped you a lot in securing a proper life for you yet what I do is still incomplete. I have not yet cured the wounds of your broken family and your lost friends. Yes I know what you are thinking. That it is impossible for me to survive that fatal bullet that I took to save you. The only thing on my mind then was to save you. You do not deserve to die. You have so many years to live. Please dont let her die, I begged the Lord, take me instead. And so it happened, and He creator of all mankind gifted me with this new body in order to continue my mission in this world, so rife with sin that such as I give their lives to try and make a difference against the forces of Satan. To show the world of Man that righteousness shall always prevail over temptation. Five short weeks was all it took for my return to this world. i have seen many things and learned many more during my eternal patrol. And most of the time in coma I dreamt of you. I know what you are going through and I am well prepared to fight by your side once again. Never have I felt so confident in helping you build a new future... But it is only courteous to ask your permission. Would you, Marta Alexandra, have this man who cheats death as your husband so that I might undo what wrongs that have been unfairly dumped on you? You know me. I will not accept failure. Nor will I see my daughter being ill treated by those who call themselves men but only in species. You are much more 'manly' than those moral cowards. Imagine that!

No comments: