Thursday, December 27, 2007

A pleasant Christmas

Dear Carmen,

I have always believed that you must have the strength to shed the fears of your troubled past so that you might live your life to the fullest, and what a great life lays ahead of you! So I was very happy, yesterday, to have witnessed you simply be yourself, the proud woman that I have always admired all these years.

I believe we no longer have to meet on such a frequent basis - you know everything that I do, well, almost everything, that you're going to live a similar life like myself free from all the pain and sorrow that have bogged you down these years. Now that you know how to manage and prevent those situations you can concentrate on developing yourself in the future.

I know it sounds strange, but by just being here with me, you make me learn the same things that I teach you. I still cannot believe how you trust me so much (and I give you very little in return) and so willingly... but I also acknowledge that you do not take commitments lightly and that trust is exclusive to myself. And that is why, I will never let you go, love of my life.

Last night you gave me a tremendous Christmas present, I've never had such a lovely and meaningful gift before. I hope that you enjoyed mine, too, and may we be together like this in a year's time.

I assure you, things will be very different then.

No comments: