Monday, December 31, 2007

A new life for someone more than a friend.

Marta you had your reasons for rejecting me and I respect them. I am very proud to be your friend as time and time again you prove to be a mature and responsible lady who is not afraid to voice her opinion to defend her rights. You are a very different person from the time I met you and your current troubles with me arise from you exercising your newfound confidence and authority. There is nothing wrong with making mistakes and causing people hurt. All good leaders rise to prominence that way. It is through those teething troubles and through the will to presevere through those difficult times that you will develop your character. So dont be afraid, you may use me as a learning resource anytime! By the way we have gone so far that anyone who has an interest in social support would be amazed by how far we went. It is truly a wonder, the human mind that another who understands may heal it of all its wounds with time. I am not a psychaitrist but as my first and most successful patient I will remember you always. Yes you heard right. I believe that what we do to support each other may be used to assist those with similar issues in life as well. You may not notice it but your psychologist (me!) frequently asks your help too! Having experienced some of what you went through in life yesterday made me a cold and offensive person but you brought me back in good time and am thankful to have you at my side always. I will tell you now that the new year will be very different. I would also like to attempt increased responsibility to remedy the last of your current troubles but I shall need your help in playing that role. We are rushing things but we have the experience and the mutual understanding to make it work.

No comments: