Wednesday, December 12, 2007

For Rosa..From Carmen :)


Dear Rosa...this wath i feel about our friendship .


More Than Any-Thing

There’s always someone to support you

It's hard to give you

As much support And caring as I

like When we live so far apart

More than any-thing

I wish I could there now

To listen if you feel like talking

To go for a walk or a movie

If you feel like doing something

To get your mind off

what’s going on More than any-thing

I wish I could be there

To give you a big warm hug

Or to help you find things To lighten your spirit

Maybe even make you laugh

But even though I can't be with you now

I hope my caring Can cross the miles

That separates us and fill a special corner

In your heart with peace


With love from your dear sister Carmen ...

No comments: