Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm ok

And I am still here to serve my favourite sister.

Truth be told I never had someone like you always by my side, ever sincere and trustworthy. I am obliged to return the favour, like I've told you many times, even if I wanted to be unfair to you what would I gain from it?

I did not realise it was that time of the month for you and thought you were acting all wierd. Now I understand... and I'm sure that during my periods you would notice some changes in my behaviour as well.

It might be embarrassing to share such personal details openly but I believe we have nothing to hide from each other having gone through all this trouble to ensure that we would be, in one way or another, always available to each others' families should we need any help or good company no matter what we are going through in life.

I'm very honored that we can actually speak our minds to each other without fear of discrimination or other nonsense that literally degenerates our civilised world into a barbarian community. I would not think of sharing my life with anyone else but you Carmen.

Please rest well, I will visit you as soon as I can. While you recover from your fever I will help with training Adelina and Peter. I was very glad you attached Vanir to them as their mentor too, he was a great help to me yesterday. I hurt my fingers badly halfway through the training session but I'm fine now thanks to him. Call me a masochist but I enjoy such pains for it keeps me humble and appreciative of my present company.

As a closing note I would like to say that I'm really sorry if your high fever was caused by all your worrying about me... Know that I will repay you for every bit of everything you do for me, and I will not be satisfied with any other arrangement. I give credit where it is due.


p.s.

I really loved the verses you sent. Praytell who wrote it? It is truly a work of art.

No comments: