Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Rosa & Varghese Police Story

Dear Carmen,

Varg and I are doing very well in our training and because we learn so fast we are given the authority to make sure our less gifted students attain the same level as us.. well they must because the entrance examination to the Porto Coimbra paramilitary security forces is held on Friday and Saturday. Some of our class are going for these time slots because they will be away for Christmas next week.

Ours are on monday and we are going to tackle two examinations in the same sitting, 3 hours of hell demonstrating our competence and knowledge to professional police trainers.

My class, Carmen... I can easily say it is the worst workforce ever in this new nation. Unwanted by anyone they have no choice but to join the security industry.

But under my training... they shall be the best. You will see. Not only am I capable of instructing others on technical skills, I can ensure they learn fast by training their personality and analytical skills as well. All I do is perfectly supported by my trainer (also police) who gives me professional guidance, nurtures my motivation and ensures I stay on the right path.

Tomorrow we are going to learn arrest of suspects and crime scene management skills. Let us hope we don't do the real thing anytime soon!

p.s.

I was training the team with the other senior students, when you dreamt of me. I am very honoured, my precious sister, to have such an important place in your mind.


No comments: